Grow your Career with Robycs Technology
Advance your career with a growing industrial automation, robotics and industrial electrical company
Australian Industrial Automation Leaders
We are a leading provider of automation controls, delivering valuable solutions to Australian businesses since 1991.
Exciting Career Growth Opportunities
We have built a rock solid reputation for innovation, creating exciting new career opportunities for budding engineering professionals.
Collaborative Team of Highly Skilled Professionals
We have a team of highly skilled professionals who collaborate to identify new capabilities and technologies, delivering quality products and services to customers.
We're currently accepting applications for the following positions
We are seeking an experienced electrical engineer who can work with Robycs Technology to grow the industrial electrical side of the business. You will carry out different tasks including ensuring our systems meet safety standards and working with project teams.
- An Electrical Engineering Degree of tertiary qualification
- Sound understanding of Australian standards, engineering design and testing
- Experience in collaborating with technicians and fault finding of electrical equipment
- Experience using calculation and design software
We are looking for an experienced mechanical engineer to provide support to technical applications and mechanical products. You will apply and analyse data to improve projects and eliminate defects, while applying sound engineering techniques.
- Degree or tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of computer management systems
- Experience in projects or engineering roles
We have a position vacant for a software engineer who can provide advice, guidance and expertise for software design and planning, including software purchases and upgrades. You will work to continuously improve our products in features and technology.
- Tertiary qualification in Software Engineering or related Degree
- Experience in design patterns and platform architecture
- Experience with model-based engineering and simulation
A position is open for an electronics engineer with the ability to design, develop, test and maintain electronic components and systems on behalf of Robycs Technology. You will develop your skill across different electronic projects and technologies.
- An Electronics Engineering Degree or similar tertiary qualification
- Experience in firmware design and development
- Experience in designing electronic devices that meet product requirements
We are seeking a sales engineer who possess excellent product knowledge to drive sales and grow client base of the company. You will provide technical support to customers, collaborate internally and identify new business opportunities.
- Degree or tertiary qualification in electrical or mechanical engineering or similar
- Experience in product marketing and sales
- Excellent presentation and verbal skills
- Strong communicator internally and externally
We have an opening for an administrative support member to help with day-to-day administrative tasks, including organising travel, setting up meetings, responding to queries and other requirements.
- Experience as an administrative assistant
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and organise meetings
- Knowledge of office processes and management systems
Seeking an Internship?
At Robycs Technology, we are always on the lookout for passionate young professionals looking to build their careers and make the most of our energy and resources.
Unpaid Internships Available with Robycs Technology
In order to apply for any intern position with Robycs Technology, you must be a student or graduate in the above categories. You must also be willing to learn and work independently. The role may be part time or full time depending on if you are a student or graduate.
Our Core Values
Our vibrant and energetic business is underpinned by strong principles and ethics, creating a trusted relationship between ourselves and our clients and fostering a career-rewaring work culture for our employees.
We collaborate seamlessly across cities and functions, working together as a team to achieve business goals.
We attract and train exceptional talent, celebrating diversity and respecting every team member, allowing them to reach their fullest potential.
Our team members are capable of taking accountability and responsibility to ensure products and services are delivered in accordance with the needs of our customers.
We are committed to the highest standards of performance, quality and solutions for our clients without compromise.
Why You'll Love Working at Robycs Technology?
As a company, Robycs Technology is constantly learning how to do better by our employees and our clients. We are eager to open our horizons to new tools and technologies, encouraging everyone to make the most of the energy and resources we provide in a collaborative and enabling work environment
Inclusive Work Culture
We are committed to an inclusive work culture, providing equal opportunities for everyone and welcoming employees from all backgrounds and cultures.
We believe in the power of innovation and encourage our employees to come up with bold ideas so we can turn them into a reality.
Steer Your Career
We are committed to helping grow your career by giving you the opportunity to innovate and enhance your skills through innovation.
Flexible Working Environment
We encourage work flexibility without sacrificing productivity, creating a good balance between work and life.
Ready for a Career at Robycs Technology?
If you are passionate about automation and robotics and you're driven by client success, we want to hear from you.